We provide the simplified accounting services (flat-rate, Revenue and Expense Ledger, VAT for Farmers) and full
Flat-rate tax on registered income
- Maintaining tax records obligatory for the taxpayer
- Drafting PIT-28 tax returns
- Other as required by law
Revenue and Expense Ledger:
- Maintaining the Revenue and Expense Ledger and the necessary associated records
- Determining the due tax advances
- Drafting PIT-36 and PIT-36L tax returns
Books of Accounts
- Drafting the Chart of Accounts, developing the accounting policy principles in line with the provisions of the Accounting Act
- Maintaining the Books of Accounts, general and itemized ledger accounts
- Determining the due PIT and CIT tax advances
- Drafting PIT-36, PIT-36L and CIT 8 tax returns
- Drafting financial reports
- Drafting reports for the Statistical Office
ZUS [Social Security Institution]
- Drafting employer’s and employee’s ZUS statements (registration and settlement)
- Sending the statements by electronic means
HR and Payroll
- Drafting the payroll
- Drafting tax returns with respect to the employees’ salaries
- Maintaining the personal files.
- Accounting for the mandate and order contracts
- OHS training for employees
- Other actions required by the labour regulations
Assistance in establishing companies and selection of the method of taxation.
GUS [Central Statistical Office], PFRON [State Fund of Rehabilitation of Handicapped People], KRS [National Court Register] reports, and other as requested by the Client.
Documents may be collected from the Client’s premises.